What is coaching?
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as "a profession that provides an
ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives."
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
Coaches work with emotionally healthy people to focus on action plans, goal setting and the achievement of a life vision created by the client. Therapists work with people who need help to become emotionally healthy. They explore feelings and events from the past.
Why does coaching work?
The coach examines the client's situation and together they clarify values, co-create plans of action, identify needed structures, explore resources and celebrate efforts made as goals are reached.
Why do companies and individuals hire coaches?
The return on their investment is 5-6 times their initial cost. "Executive Coaching Yields
Return On Investment of Almost Six Times Its Cost." (Manchester Inc. study of 100 fortune
Are you ready for Coaching?
- Is there one thing you would like to change in your life?
- Is there something missing in your life that you have wanted for while now?
- Have you been sitting on the fence about something?
- What goals have you set for yourself in the past and never achieved?
- What would you like to choose to put in your life right now? (list them)
Take a few minutes to reflect on the questions above. If by your answers you desire to create change in your life, then dare to SOAR and partner with me today, CynthiaSchulz@helpusoar.com or call me at (901) 229-1304.
"Putting People in Motion"